At Clearsight, we enable our clients to release potential from having a better understanding – and therefore control – of how they conduct business.
PARTNER TYPE: Consulting
PRACTICE AREA: BPM & Automation, Compliance & ISO, Transformation & Change
INDUSTRIES SUPPORTED: Financial Services
Clearsight was established in 2016 to help businesses drive enterprise or department-wide process improvement initiatives.
We believe our clients can release huge potential from having a better understanding – and therefore control – of how they conduct business.
Mapping their processes and delivering sustainable, easy to understand process diagrams provides great benefits for:
– employees, who better understand their role;
– the business, so resources are correctly allocated in a compliant manner; and
– customers, who will receive a better service.
This can be achieved through the careful implementation of technology solutions that will deliver these benefits, whether you need to resolve specific issues or run single standalone projects.
With over twenty-five years of experience in Financial Services, Clearsight’s background enables us to bring clarity to our clients’ processes that will help to:
– deliver cost efficiencies;
– demonstrate regulatory compliance;
– build a platform for change;
– improve customer satisfaction;
– identify time and efficiency savings;
– eliminate process inconsistencies and demands for manual interventions; and
– provide maps and documents that satisfy the requirements of potential clients, investors and auditors.
“We strongly believe that clear process diagrams are a critical tool to engage workers and stakeholders to promote beneficial change. The diagrams we provide can be used to great effect with clients, auditors and regulators – they enable our clients to demonstrate that they have strong control around their processes. Ultimately, helping our clients to create an opportunity and then seeing it grasped is the perfect outcome.”