Partner ID on user profile and Space within the Elements.cloud App
The Partner ID is used to track and reward referrals made by our Partners. It is associated with an individual’s user profile, and also a Space. If a Partner introduces an individual using their referral URL, or invites them to a Space, when the person registers, the Partner ID is associated with the user’s profile.
Any user can add, edit or delete the Partner ID associated with their profile. Any Space Admin can add, edit or delete the Partner ID associated with that Space. A history of the changes is logged.
To add / edit the Partner ID on a user profile
- Login to the Elements.cloud App
- Select the user profile page by clicking on your profile in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- To add/edit a partner go here:
- Then add / edit a partner. For this you will need to know the PartnerID which is in the format AB1234.
- When you add a valid Partner ID, it will display the Partner name on your profile
To add another Partner to your account, you will have to delete an existing one (this is not the case if you have not previously added a Partner)
Add / edit a Partner ID on a Space
- To add, edit or remove the Partner ID from a Space, you need to go to the Space Management app . Select the Space you want to edit and click MANAGE SPACE
- Select the PARTNERS tab from the home page, and enter the Partner ID which is in the format AB1234.
- When you have added a valid Partner ID, it will display the Partner name on the Space.
Note: this is also where you can remove a partner from a Space